Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

I brang that up because he hasn't increased his value from.match day performance and the injury hasn't helped. I think it's a win win for both clubs as your midfield is trash.
I acknowledge your feeling and though.

I brang that up because he hasn't increased his value from.match day performance and the injury hasn't helped. I think it's a win win for both clubs as your midfield is trash.
Why don’t you go and worry about which young player is gonna leave Adelaide this year

You're not really paying attention to what a player like Rankine means to us while we try to break the cycle of players leaving. He's worth a top two pick without taking that into account. I'd be astounded if we were putting him up for trade but Adelaide can knock themselves out offering OVERS for him.

Jack Martin and ahchee can play forward I would of thought taking 2 midfielders rated better then Walsh would be more benifical for gold coast as I see your midfield lacking in star players. Just a few good battlers atm.

Jack Martin and ahchee can play forward I would of thought taking 2 midfielders rated better then Walsh would be more benifical for gold coast as I see your midfield lacking in star players. Just a few good battlers atm.
Ummm.

"I brought that up..."
"Brang" is not a word
And when you're trying to get it right in future..it is "brought" not "bought"
You're welcome to post here but we do have grammatical standards that are probably a little tighter than an Adelaide based board for obvious reasons-as most Gold Coasters do at least 13 years of school
Cheers mate!

"I brought that up..."
"Brang" is not a word
And when you're trying to get it right in future..it is "brought" not "bought"
You're welcome to post here but we do have grammatical standards that are probably a little tighter than an Adelaide based board for obvious reasons-as most Gold Coasters do at least 13 years of school
Cheers mate!
Sandy toes is abit salty. Hit a nerve asking about a player that most likely will play back in adelaide in the future. I'd be a moody bastard too if I supported gold coast. By the way you could try adding some full stops after a sentence.

Sandy toes is abit salty. Hit a nerve asking about a player that most likely will play back in adelaide in the future. I'd be a moody bastard too if I supported gold coast. By the way you could try adding some full stops after a sentence.
Don't bother try with your post , hahhahahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"brang"
sfellow
it's just impossiblle to take you seriously
I eschew full stops in honour of James Joyce
I appreciate stream of consciousness even if I can't always deliver

Had a similar conversation on The GCSUNSCAST but it centred around lukosiouis. The gist of it was i proposed instead of adelaide raiding our young SA superstars we offer them this year's 1st 2 picks and take the crouch brothers. that fixes our midfield instantly.

Why do double jobs and make youself look busy and less efficiency. If GCS going to let Rankine and Lukosius go after a year, might as well use pick 2 and 3 on King Twins in the first place, some of these suggestion from Adelaide fan like the Hong Kong peoples said the brain located at their Ars*3

Had a similar conversation on The GCSUNSCAST but it centred around lukosiouis. The gist of it was i proposed instead of adelaide raiding our young SA superstars we offer them this year's 1st 2 picks and take the crouch brothers. that fixes our midfield instantly.
Trading Lukosius makes more sense, if the kid desperately wants to play for the Crows. The Suns would then have the top 2 picks, as the narrative goes, and draft Rowell and Anderson. The key problem here is that there are too many assumptions for these trades to really be taken seriously in June. The Suns still have 9 matches remaining and the club will expect results. The club was in a very similar position in 2016 at this stage of the season and then won 3 more games to finish 4th last and be given pick #4 when the Wooden Spoon had been predicted.

Never forget that players have the greatest input on their own destinies. In 2019, the Suns have been in the contest and that is commendable given the youth of the team and the injuries. Today, the 33 fit and available players could rise to 39 players, with 1 or 2 players due to return every week after that. Getting close to full strength is key to getting a few results and it is proven that when a club can turn their season around late in the year they can take that momentum into the following year.

I can't even put into words how much I'm looking forward to seeing Izak Rankine on the field with Jack Lukosius and Ben King together at the same time, which is likely to happen very soon. Seeking Lukosius play alongside Charlie Ballard is so good because you can just see how stoked they are to be playing on the same team, while Adelaide fans probably don't know how close Sean Lemmens and Rankine - if the footy gods smile on us, Lemmens and Rankine will be playing in the Suns indigenous jerseys in Round 17. Man I hope we can smack the smugness out of the Crows that day.

I can't believe people said Lukosius make sense, what all this recruitment expert do in their interview with these players, so if Carlton did not trade with Adelaide do you still trade Lukosius out for Adelaide pick, can't drafted a player and let him go after one year, no wonder all other club come and get your players every year. There is no culture at all. All this expert interview these draftees not for fun, what if one of Rowell /Anderson don't want to leave melbourne and said they will be like Lukosius going home after one year.

Firstly Martin is probably leaving at the end of the year. Secondly like Sunner said how about we bundle up our 1st and Brisbane's 1st for Crouch brothers to the Suns so Adelaide can pick up the 2 highly rated midfielders in the draft. The Suns are trying to break the cycle of young players leaving and seem to be doing a good job this year. We haven't had a SA player request a trade home yet and I highly doubt Rankine will be the first by all accounts

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Keeping Luko makes more sense
Trading Lukosius makes more sense, if the kid desperately wants to play for the Crows. The Suns would then have the top 2 picks, as the narrative goes, and draft Rowell and Anderson. The key problem here is that there are too many assumptions for these trades to really be taken seriously in June. The Suns still have 9 matches remaining and the club will expect results. The club was in a very similar position in 2016 at this stage of the season and then won 3 more games to finish 4th last and be given pick #4 when the Wooden Spoon had been predicted.

Never forget that players have the greatest input on their own destinies. In 2019, the Suns have been in the contest and that is commendable given the youth of the team and the injuries. Today, the 33 fit and available players could rise to 39 players, with 1 or 2 players due to return every week after that. Getting close to full strength is key to getting a few results and it is proven that when a club can turn their season around late in the year they can take that momentum into the following year.

I can't even put into words how much I'm looking forward to seeing Izak Rankine on the field with Jack Lukosius and Ben King together at the same time, which is likely to happen very soon. Seeking Lukosius play alongside Charlie Ballard is so good because you can just see how stoked they are to be playing on the same team, while Adelaide fans probably don't know how close Sean Lemmens and Rankine - if the footy gods smile on us, Lemmens and Rankine will be playing in the Suns indigenous jerseys in Round 17. Man I hope we can smack the smugness out of the Crows that day.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think unless he asks to be traded (which from his repeated comments/soundbites seems incredibly unlikely) then the is zero chance he's traded. Given what we saw in preseason, his value is north of pick 1/2 anyway, you'd need to be going significantly more than that, even if he declared he wanted to go home.
I'm afraid this plainly incorrect.

I'm afraid this plainly incorrect.
I'm gonna side with GCStormie on this one. Top pick plus a player for Rankine. Also, it isn't going to happen, so pricing him out of the market is the Suns best way of warning off Port and the Crows for good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back