Toast Welcome to the SUNS - Jack Scrimshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Only realy question mark in my mind is his efficiency. A little bit Trent McKenzie like.

From pure football skills I love what he brings - he is a creative mover and offers instant rebound.

A little bit worried about his character and maturity but we'll see what transpires. Get good mentors around him and good culture and hopefully he develops well

Absolutely love this bloke. My favourite pick up from the draft. And to add to his skills, he's got an hilarious personality - loves a laugh and is easily gonna fit in with the likes of May, Miller, Sexton, and the other clowns. Love it.

Absolutely love this bloke. My favourite pick up from the draft. And to add to his skills, he's got an hilarious personality - loves a laugh and is easily gonna fit in with the likes of May, Miller, Sexton, and the other clowns. Love it.
Get his body right, add a few kg of muscle (doesn't have to be too many, have him playing around 86-87kg to help him withstand the harder hits) and he could be the pick of the bunch. So much upside as has been pointed out. Doesn't seem to need a lot of possessions to impact a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back