List Mgmt. Welcome to the SUNS Mitch Riordan

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to hear the hammy was the first major injury of his career, not like he has Harley’s dodgy calves or anything like that. And the bit about his body language being poor when things weren’t going his way should be relatively easy to overcome now he has recognised it as an issue.

Interesting to hear the hammy was the first major injury of his career, not like he has Harley’s dodgy calves or anything like that. And the bit about his body language being poor when things weren’t going his way should be relatively easy to overcome now he has recognised it as an issue.

Sounds like a guy who is receptive to feedback and willing to improve his game. Big tick.

I didn't watch the Fremantle - Lions game on the weekend but on the radio they were saying Jesse Hogan's body language was terrible. Things like that go a long way to influencing teammates out on the ground - both positive and negative.

Suns fans - are you surprised you didn’t use the second pick in the mid-season draft to grab a tall defender?

I really thought you’d take the opportunity given Thompson is out for the year and now Collins will miss a fair chunk.

Suns fans - are you surprised you didn’t use the second pick in the mid-season draft to grab a tall defender?

I really thought you’d take the opportunity given Thompson is out for the year and now Collins will miss a fair chunk.

I wasn't surprised,not at all. I don't think the List Management wanted to spend $70,000 for a defender who maybe no better than the defenders we already have playing in the 2's. Maybe there wasn't enough room in the Salary Cap. Maybe they're happy with what we have. I'm sure they have their reasons and I'm backing them in.

Collins will be back week after thr bye. Maybe if he was out for the year.

I wasn't surprised,not at all. I don't think the List Management wanted to spend $70,000 for a defender who maybe no better than the defenders we already have playing in the 2's. Maybe there wasn't enough room in the Salary Cap. Maybe they're happy with what we have. I'm sure they have their reasons and I'm backing them in.

Who are your tall defenders playing in the 2s? Has Day been switched back following all the injuries?

I checked the NEAFL side that played against Sydney and couldn't spot a defender over 190 cm.

Who are your tall defenders playing in the 2s? Has Day been switched back following all the injuries?

I checked the NEAFL side that played against Sydney and couldn't spot a defender over 190 cm.
Jack Leslie (197cm)
Caleb Graham (195cm) both played against Sydney in the backline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't understate how impressed I am with Riordan from these snippets on radio etc.
Highlights look goo too!

So he didn't play in the reserves this week by the look of things?

Sounded like an intelligent adult in his interviews after being drafted. Only 19 years old.
Spoke better than our captains honestly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back