List Mgmt. Welcome to the SUNS - Sam Flanders

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldberg

Draftee
Mar 24, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How lucky are we to grab this guy? I can see why Cal Twomey thought Sydney would take him at number 5.

”Flanders is a high-impact player. He can change a game in a burst, whether it be bolting out of a stoppage and shrugging off tacklers, or when he goes forward, either in the air as a strong overhead mark for his size or when he shows his power at ground level. He rose to the occasion late in the NAB League season with some standout displays and he enjoys being in the action, getting in the face of opponents and the odd scuffle. He's a confident character and plays with that energy. He could bring a new element to Sydney's midfield, having shown he has improved his running with good results at the Draft Combine.”

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
What is it with the lack of / poor quality highlights tapes this year? Izak's last year were unbelievable and plentiful, this year it's just been a small snippet from 2019 for most of the draftees.
I've watched every sinle Rowell & Anderson video on youtube. I was desperate for content i watched their NAB League games (Rd17 Sandy v Oakleigh 4th quarter) must watch

Governor

Senior List
Mar 8, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Watch any game Rowell played in - always superb. Flanders reminds me of Michael Voss equally as strong mid or forward, aggressive tackler, fiery competitor - maybe not quite as penetrating a kick but gee his hands are elite and he sees best option clearly - could have the highest ceiling of the 2019 draft for mine

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Probably doesn’t mean anything but I saw he put an Instagram story up of Cottesloe beach and tagging WA boys Powell and sharp...... so don’t know if he’s actually in Perth yesterday or just a pisstake. Would love to know, he’s been kept pretty low key all preseason

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Probably doesn’t mean anything but I saw he put an Instagram story up of Cottesloe beach and tagging WA boys Powell and sharp...... so don’t know if he’s actually in Perth yesterday or just a pisstake. Would love to know, he’s been kept pretty low key all preseason
I was hoping he would play in NEAFL practice game today but he was not even there.

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
I was hoping he would play in NEAFL practice game today but he was not even there.

Well if he was actually in WA???? That could be an answer. Might just give him a message tomorrow to see what his situation is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back