Welcome To The Sweet FA - (Intro/Info/Links/Squad Lists & New Players/Free Agents sign here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm interesting in joining up with a team for season 15. I'm currently playing in the BF fantasy Cricket League and will be a very active member.

Name: Covvy
Preferred Position 1: Wing
Preferred Position 2: Centre
Preferred Position 3: Half-Foward Flank
Number: 10
Height: 186
Weight: 75kg
Preferred Team: Whoever wants me ;)
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: From the Fantasy Cricket guys

I'm an outside mid who can run all day. That mixed in with my elite kicking makes me an all-round superstar ;)

Might be too late, but come play under your cricket captain at the Dragons. Link is in my sig :)

I return! It's been a while since I've been on big footy, and I'd like to come back and play in the league! :) I figure if I join the gumbies, Peterss will give me a kick up the ass to keep me playing!

Name: Krazy Kris
Preferred Position 1: Full Forward
Preferred Position 2: Forward Pocket
Preferred Position 3: Half Back
Number: 7
Height: 176
Weight: 93kg
Preferred Team: Gumbies, they've gotta win a premiership somehow - or I might return to the Hawks if they'll have me.
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: I played before! :)

P.S Anyone got my stats with the hawks or did I never start a game? :s

If you're looking for someone to kick some arse, I've got 4 feet and plenty of boots.

Gumbies Season 15 thread is in that link I just posted, I've yet to update mine as I normally do with this thread as well.

I also believe our tagline this year is associated with pubes flying high, what with me (StFly), A Bit High and A Flying Pube, we're yet to work on a jingle to tie it all up though.

Also, checked my stats. 29 games, 22 goals for the Eastside Hawks in Seasons 12 & 13. Was in the '12 Premiership Team, and played a part in the loss against the Wonders in Season 13.

Having not received a response yet, I'm also making myself available for listing by any team, whomever gives me the best offer (seeing as I'm a premiership player hahaha)

Also, checked my stats. 29 games, 22 goals for the Eastside Hawks in Seasons 12 & 13. Was in the '12 Premiership Team, and played a part in the loss against the Wonders in Season 13.

Having not received a response yet, I'm also making myself available for listing by any team, whomever gives me the best offer (seeing as I'm a premiership player hahaha)

Don't make me go get Pete from his slumber. .. Click the link in my sig and no one gets hurt ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mount Buller Demons. The link's in my signature.

I mean, we have Snow Bunnies.

Hooters%20Girlz%20Bikini%20Fashion%20Snow

The roys will not lower our standards to the other clubs, mainly because our standards are the lowest on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back