Mod. Notice Welcome to the team Michaels

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even harsh, just very fair. Morro is a bellend

BTW well to done Michaels

Hows the form of you and Komrade_Tiger , a bigger pair of campaigners I will never meet.

Not to mention, Michaels has some pretty small shoes to fill now that I have retired.

A good mod should never be heard from IMO. That was my moto anyway.

Just thought I'd pop in here and congratulate Michaels. The work you put in al throughout the forum is amazing and being rewarded with mod status is a very worthy reward. Enjoy it and good luck.

Just thought I'd pop in here and congratulate Michaels. The work you put in al throughout the forum is amazing and being rewarded with mod status is a very worthy reward. Enjoy it and good luck.

Thanks heaps appreciate it :)

just gauging interest if i started a petition to have Michaels replaced with me would anyone sign it?

I'm in. Anyone who pumps up the tyres of some flog who steals all of Tigerbob good mail and takes credit for it himself is a flog by association.

Actually that makes him amongst peers as a mod.

I retract my endorsement of this petition

I don't have access to a hammer yet, but I will say that if Oppo posters come here with decent and proper discussion I think we should all be more open to it as long as it is above board.

There is obviously a time and place for that but I want to encourage healthy discussion where possible!
Wtf are you on about, by the way congrats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morro was a awesome mod. Instead of infractions he used to give the odd handie at the sunshine markets.
It was only "odd" because you used to ask if your mum could watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back