Toast Welcome to the Temple of Bontempelli, please take off your shoes and pay your respects

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know the players used to call Bont "the future" or "fyootch". Given he's so gifted, we should now rename him "the present".

I'd say Bonti is the second coming of Jesus, but that would be quite disrespectful.....to Bonti.

Jesus has done absolutely nothing for nearly 2000 years and his miracles are/were overrated anyway.

Bonti is the true, all powerful, all knowing, wise God that we as humans need in life.

I want all fighting over religion to immediately cease overnight and for everyone to praise, worship and pray to Bonti daily.

I'd say Bonti is the second coming of Jesus, but that would be quite disrespectful.....to Bonti.

Jesus has done absolutely nothing for nearly 2000 years and his miracles are/were overrated anyway.

Bonti is the true, all powerful, all knowing, wise God that we as humans need in life.

I want all fighting over religion to immediately cease overnight and for everyone to praise, worship and pray to Bonti daily.
Amen, brother.

I was too young to truly appreciate Grant at his best. But what Messi is to soccer The Bont will be to Football and will be the best player I see play for this beloved club of ours. Jesus? Harry Potter? Neo? The Future?

No
The Bont

That is the term that will be interchangeable with the others above when describing the "chosen one"
He will be the one to take us to the promised land

I honestly thought His Holiness would be down this week. I thought all the mental preparation and the physicality of the North game would take its toll. And after the first half I thought 'yep I waz rite', but then he comes out in Q3 and does THAT.

I would like to here, publicly, take a knee and formally apologise to our saviour. I am sorry I ever doubted Him.

We all know the players used to call Bont "the future" or "fyootch". Given he's so gifted, we should now rename him "the present".
The Present and the Package. I like that.

All our Christmases have come at once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont truly is that next once in a generation player (IMO). Not only does he have silky skills, leadership and great athleticism, he also has that ability to turn a game around and win it off his own boot.

Move aside Wayne Carey, you will have an equal in the Bont

I was thinking how good a footballer would Bolt be, with that pace, height and ability to perform on the big stage?
... naah, I'd want a natural footballer first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back