Toast Welcome to the Temple of Bontempelli, please take off your shoes and pay your respects

Remove this Banner Ad

Camera is tilted higher right side. Pretty clear.

yeah but can still draw a straight line looking at the bricks. Looks like BTC is 3/4 of a brick taller than Bont. A standard brick is 76mm tall - x 3/4 = 57mm.

BTC is exactly 200cm, therefore the Bont is 194.3 cm :p

Is it just me or is anyone else super worried about what this moon boot is protecting? Especially if it has featured on and off for a few months?
Not really, I'm sure the club is on top of it. I think someone mentioned that he had a broken toe a while back and I know from first hand experience that it can take a few months for the pain to completely go away due to not being able to completely rest it. He seems to have been training fine in the meantime.

Is it just me or is anyone else super worried about what this moon boot is protecting? Especially if it has featured on and off for a few months?

Psssst! He's not actually wearing a moon boot. He's clearly wearing runners, some arse has photoshopped the boot in.

BontShoe..jpg

Not really, I'm sure the club is on top of it. I think someone mentioned that he had a broken toe a while back and I know from first hand experience that it can take a few months for the pain to completely go away due to not being able to completely rest it. He seems to have been training fine in the meantime.
Depends which toe. I broke my little toe 2.5 weeks ago and have run on it multiple times since then because it's not weight-bearing.

Camera is tilted higher right side. Pretty clear.
Optical illusion. The white panelling on the back wall is not really horizontal at all. It actually inclines up 15 degrees to the right which is a sneaky way of concealing the fact that Bont has now grown 2 cm taller than BTC.

Unleash the megaBont!

I'm more concerned about the malfunctioning of this board's facetiousness detectors than Bont's potential injury

Im concerned that anybody would take any image that I post seriously, especially when the truth was readily apparent in the original image to anybody that cared to look.

Here's a shot I took of BTC fighting a Grizzly bear when I attended training this week.

hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually have the original photo, before the bulldogs media team got to it and photoshopped it.
upload_2017-2-14_12-53-9.png
As you can see the Bont now has a wooden leg and is missing an eye. On the plus side he has a parrot which should give him a tactical advantage with positioning around the ground. I'm backing him in for the brownlow.

It took Leo at least several weeks to get through his Grizzly Bear injuries so based on that I imagine it's going to be an uphill battle for round 1 for BTC
Ah that was an interesting movie, the tragic tale of just how much one man will endure to try and win an Oscar.

I actually have the original photo, before the bulldogs media team got to it and photoshopped it.
View attachment 336260
As you can see the Bont now has a wooden leg and is missing an eye. On the plus side he has a parrot which should give him a tactical advantage with positioning around the ground. I'm backing him in for the brownlow.
If bont contests in the ruck, is the parrot technically 3rd man up?

View attachment 336260
Wonder how long until this image is seriously used as evidence of Bont's injury on the main board.

Toyd's wallet was actually ruptured quite seriously with his front-loaded deal.

I'm no doctor but it seems pretty serious and Toyd might have to go with one of those drug dealer style money clips from now on.
Please let Toyd be seen with a bum bag. With his moustache it would look glorious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back