Toast Welcome to the Temple of Bontempelli, please take off your shoes and pay your respects

Remove this Banner Ad

That's his father's fault. Wouldn't happen to Tom Boyd or Lin Jong.
Haha.

Given he signed my book with a simple MB4, it was actually one of the autographs that took up the least space inside the front cover in the end.

Played the match and looked at ease. Was dobbing targets on both feet. Pretty happy even if it was a prac match. Intensity was high which was good to see

Best news I've heard in months.

IMO Bont and Morris are our only 2 players that no amount of depth could cover for. This is even with the best depth in the league (no team could even come close to achieving what we did last year if they had a similar injury run.... actually, they probably couldn't without any injuries :D).

Played the match and looked at ease. Was dobbing targets on both feet. Pretty happy even if it was a prac match. Intensity was high which was good to see
Incredible to think that only last week his achilles was torn from the bone and the next he is BOG. This man is either the re-incarnation of the almighty, or 'The Bay' really is full of pointless s**t. Lesson learnt Brisdog...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incredible to think that only last week his achilles was torn from the bone and the next he is BOG. This man is either the re-incarnation of the almighty, or 'The Bay' really is full of pointless s**t. Lesson learnt Brisdog...
Clearly the re-incarnation of the almighty

Don't want to drag up well beaten arguments, but when I saw the Bont on the side of the tram, and other advertisements, there's just one thing Brendan McCartney said that I find hilarious now. "He's no poster boy".

And now he's literally on giant posters all around Melbourne.
I wasn't a Macca hater, but it's so good having a coach who wants all our players to be almost like rockstars.

This guys is my new favourite youtube channel

Totally agree with his thoughts on BT. I enjoy commentators that get genuinely excited by the game. Macavaney does it in kind of a homo way but BT, Rex Hunt, Sandy Roberts all great. Huddo is great when he's excited too.

Basil and Dwayne are pretty awful though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back