Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it could be regarding Ancient Tiger saying he is friends with the Caddy family and apparently Scott Selwood was put ahead of him at Joel's insistence to keep him happy hence why he was so happy to leave so he could get midfield time
I heard they were playing soggy sayo and Scott lost so he faked an injury and went home.

What's soggy sayo?
133SGq9.gif

Rate as Elite by Champion Data in his position, very very good get for a strong bodied inside mid that averages 1.2 goals a game

5 years ago i was wishing,dreaming,hoping that we would be able to get Caddy to Tigerland .............. WOW

He is exactly the player we need, Big Hard Body that really plays inside and tackles and kicks goals - Im over the moon
Cotchin & Dusty will love having Prestia & Caddy in the side - I still have hopes that Townsend may find his feet this year and be that mongrel that we need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caddy will be a player we will look back on in 5 years time and think, that trade right there set us up. He is a gun. Think of him as a better skilled, faster Jackson. Hard at it, can win his won ball, runs and carries, tackes, and kicks goals. He is going to be a fantastic player for us.

He is my favourite trade of ours this year. Just wait. He is going to be a star for us.

As I was reading through this thread I was preparing in my head what I was going to say.

You pretty much covered it.

I echo your sentiments regarding him being the best trade of the lot. He not only adds everything you stated, but he increases our flexibility around stoppages due to Martin and Cotchin having more license to rest up forward, which will help our forward setup ten fold.

As a lot of said, he speaks very well and just seems like a genuine guy who tells it how it is.
Would love to see him transition into the leadership group.

New avatar incoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Tigerland Josh

did Balme and Caracella identify Josh as a must get? Was surprised it was on the website re our interest before trade was done
maybe new he was coming for a while?

A Geelong supporting mate of mine, was sure he would stay at The Cats and hoped he would,
said hes the sort of player who goes under the radar and helps others with his work, and can score too
just didnt get a solid berth in their midfield

Welcome to Tigerland Josh

did Balme and Caracella identify Josh as a must get? Was surprised it was on the website re our interest before trade was done
maybe new he was coming for a while?

A Geelong supporting mate of mine, was sure he would stay at The Cats and hoped he would,
said hes the sort of player who goes under the radar and helps others with his work, and can score too
just didnt get a solid berth in their midfield
Had not known anything about him before but one thing I'm pleased to see is somebody who might be the type of strong-bodied, agile and agressive midfielder we so badly need to allow Cotch to break the shackles.

Really have an opportunity to consolidate next year
1. Sign up Martin
2. FA Jackson Trengove (pa)
3.Delist Hunt,Morris,Moore & depending on 2017 Lemon
4.look to trade some fringe players like Shedwards

5. Most Importantly Use our picks next year and dont trade unless A grader

Remove this Banner Ad

Back