Seth Campbell​

Height: 182cm
Weight: 73kg
D.O.B: 29-12-2004
Leagues: Under 18s Championships, NAB League Boys
  • SNAPSHOT​

• ANALYSIS​

• SUMMARY​

SNAPSHOT: “A clever and crafty forward who works opponents over up the ground, and hurts them on the way back to goal.”
A late addition to the National Combine list, Seth Campbell has been made to prove himself in 2022. The Burnie native emerged as one to watch after Tasmania’s Under 17 clash with Queensland last year, and quickly became a key cog in the Devils’ mid-forward rotation as a top-ager.
Campbell averaged 19 touches, 4.7 inside 50s and over a goal per his 13 NAB League games this season, earning Allies selection and even breaking through for a senior TSL berth with North Launceston. It was there where he produced arguably his standout performance, booting 10.6 from 32 disposals to leap firmly onto the draft radar.

Last edited:
Played footy with him for most of my underage footy, very good player with a high ceiling and lots of talent & works really hard.

Also a late birthday in Dec.

Strengths:
Athletic ability (leap, agility, speed & endurance) all at a very good level always been a well rounded and elite athlete.
Skillful kicking.
Tackling and ferocious nature.
Around goals (makes hard shots look easy, anytime he kicked a goal from anywhere i50 it's just bread and butter).
Versatile (played alot as HF, but can play on the wing, in the middle and forward.)

Improvements:
Strength and size
Ironing out his strengths.
Consistency.
Working toward and reaching his ceiling.

Played footy with him for most of my underage footy, very good player with a high ceiling and lots of talent & works really hard.

Also a late birthday in Dec.

Strengths:
Athletic ability (leap, agility, speed & endurance) all at a very good level always been a well rounded and elite athlete.
Skillful kicking.
Tackling and ferocious nature.
Around goals (makes hard shots look easy, anytime he kicked a goal from anywhere i50 it's just bread and butter).
Versatile (played alot as HF, but can play on the wing, in the middle and forward.)

Improvements:
Strength and size
Ironing out his strengths.
Consistency.
Working toward and reaching his ceiling.
whats going on seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you see him playing wing and midfield ?.
Yes, he's got serious talent to play wing and midfield, wing to start with due to his lack of size but with his athletic ability (speed, endurance, agility, leap) he'd be a nightmare wing matchup and if he can do that while playing deeper to goals to use his finishing ability aswell, moving into the midfield is a project, but he's a clean, skillful, athletic & tough player, so definitely has the scope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back