List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Anthony Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 has the semi final on catch up wafl . After re watching the 1st qtr Brayshaw was dominant at stoppages . Reminded me of Priddis . His hand passes were clean and his tackling kept Claremont from clearing the stoppage . Brashaw was injured in the last 5 minutes and then the goalless Claremont dominated the stoppages and TRAECY kicked a great goal and had a good few minutes getting game back to even .

Offers pace and skill in attack. Played 17 senior WAFL games this season and averaged 13 disposals and a tick over a goal per game. Was previously a member of Sydney's Academy but returned home to Broome in 2017 after a knee reconstruction. As a mature-age recruit, would hope to make an immediate impact.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: Good get IMHO, outside the recruiting bubble.

Treacy has locked down a groundsman job in Perth and said he had no worries adjusting to life in the city.

“I was in Sydney for eight years so I’m pretty chilled about not living in Broome,” he said.

“The only reason I moved back last time was because of my injury that made me lose interest in football and there was no point sitting around in Sydney if I couldn’t play footy.”

Offers pace and skill in attack. Played 17 senior WAFL games this season and averaged 13 disposals and a tick over a goal per game. Was previously a member of Sydney's Academy but returned home to Broome in 2017 after a knee reconstruction. As a mature-age recruit, would hope to make an immediate impact.

Ease up. The kid is two years after an acl, played one season of WAFL with no preseason. Needs a good preseason and injuries to other players to get a game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back