List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Bailey Williams (Pick 35)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who knows whether the lad can actually play at the AFL level

However - his skillset is very much required.

Unless you have a gun ruck like Grundy or Gawn - you need someone who can hold down the ruck 35% of gametime and and be damaging for 50%

One of the reasons our 3 talls worked is because two of them (JK and JD) tackle like demons. With Bailey's pace - there is no reason he can't be the same.

As much as Vardy has stepped up - he is stopgap at best IMO. WC should still be on the lookout for a longer term 1st ruck - because Nic at best probably has 3 seasons in him

I remember when Lycett was drafted, he didn’t come over at the same time as Gaff and start training with all the draftees, he started a couple days later.

Therefore I’ve come to the conclusion, Williams is a future premiership player.
Hopefully he doesn't * off after we win the premiership next year.

Hopefully he doesn't **** off after we win the premiership next year.
512e206fbb6ad999be376588d40784cdc422f9d8c2fdbbb67b75b3f9a8aaba56.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His highlight reel looks good. For a man his size does move well.
It may have been Paul Roos who said these big forwards may look good simply because there is no one to play on them . Real Afl defenders will test them . Boyd Schachie a few are finding it tuff . We will have to temper our expectations . Hang on bugga that . This bloke is gonna be a star .

It may have been Paul Roos who said these big forwards may look good simply because there is no one to play on them . Real Afl defenders will test them . Boyd Schachie a few are finding it tuff . We will have to temper our expectations . Hang on bugga that . This bloke is gonna be a star .

Good post. Logic, reason, insight then

BAM

Eye blindingly optimistic prediction

Don't recall ever seeing a more punch-able face on an Eagles player.

Get around him :rage::fire::jeans:
:rage::fire::jeans: ? Pantskyle?
He wouldnt take a step back by the sounds of him being big blonde and blue steely eyed he intimidates , I wouldnt ask him a stupid question or tell him what his was like , just cos Langdon acted like a punchable head the comparison may be drawn but not by me thats for sure. I take back the Collingwood fan i q remark . Also it was obviously the reporter who couldnt write intelligently that wrote the disjointed interview before draft day .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back