getgaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Miami Heat, Old Easts
Great to get Bubba on board. Love his work in the stoppages although does lack speed his tank is good.

Ball magnet this year for Subi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Has really grown on me. Not the sexiest pick but seems like he could be a reliable inside mid. I'd imagine he starts in the reserves until he lifts his production to a consistent level. I expect he'll need 2 preseasons before he's really in the frame for AFL selection. Probably lacks the speed or versatility to get a game next year (as opposed to someone like Brayshaw who I think is better equipped and physically developed to debut earlier).

He looks like a strong clearance player and could form a good on-ball partnership with Sheed. He's a good kick but it'd be interesting to see if the club tries to correct his weird ball drop.

FKASC

Account Deleted
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Knew i recognized this babyfaced campaigner. I played against him a couple years ago in a scratch match.

Thought he'd retire immediately after i schooled him, funny how things work out.
Scratch match? Are we still talking about your STIs?

lewigie

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 10, 2008
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham
Plays a lot like Ah Chee, from watching that footage. And has a few kicks off his right foot as well so atleast he can use it.

boondy

I pity the fool
Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Ok just before the name 'Anus' takes off completely, can we just confirm right here and now who the gimp was that unintentionally gave it to him?

It was boondy right?
Yep . Not proud of it. Few beers in and an old friend ,female as well of mine had same name and affectionately told me it was her nickname . I'd be happy it dies here and now unless the bloke takes it on himself.

Top Bottom