List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Brayden Ainsworth

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to get Bubba on board. Love his work in the stoppages although does lack speed his tank is good.

Ball magnet this year for Subi

Would have taken Worpel instead.

8917.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has really grown on me. Not the sexiest pick but seems like he could be a reliable inside mid. I'd imagine he starts in the reserves until he lifts his production to a consistent level. I expect he'll need 2 preseasons before he's really in the frame for AFL selection. Probably lacks the speed or versatility to get a game next year (as opposed to someone like Brayshaw who I think is better equipped and physically developed to debut earlier).

He looks like a strong clearance player and could form a good on-ball partnership with Sheed. He's a good kick but it'd be interesting to see if the club tries to correct his weird ball drop.

Knew i recognized this babyfaced campaigner. I played against him a couple years ago in a scratch match.

Thought he'd retire immediately after i schooled him, funny how things work out.

You tore him a new anus?

Knew i recognized this babyfaced campaigner. I played against him a couple years ago in a scratch match.

Thought he'd retire immediately after i schooled him, funny how things work out.
Scratch match? Are we still talking about your STIs?

Ok just before the name 'Anus' takes off completely, can we just confirm right here and now who the gimp was that unintentionally gave it to him?

It was boondy right?
Yep . Not proud of it. Few beers in and an old friend ,female as well of mine had same name and affectionately told me it was her nickname . I'd be happy it dies here and now unless the bloke takes it on himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back