7126d7fe60c2bcdd89ce164c8a833658.jpg

Reminiscence

All Australian
Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
New York Rangers, Charlotte Hornets
There seems to be a lot of negative chat here about the player I have sponsored.
The only way I can defend him is to say this all 'FAKE NEWS' and condemn all you media outlets.

And I will swamp his player thread and any opportunity I get with media propaganda about how great he is.

He could get 2 disposals in a game and i'll make it seem like those 2 disposals won the premiership for the Eagles or EP.

mick06

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United; San D uh LA Chargers
Well this is just another reason why Kennedy should be captain. Having a big ol laugh with the youngsters, getting them involved and making them feel a part of it. JK - what a dreamboat

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
Well this is just another reason why Kennedy should be captain. Having a big ol laugh with the youngsters, getting them involved and making them feel a part of it. JK - what a dreamboat
He's hot. Would tap. But, this light hearted bulltish should be gotten rid of and replaced with some really smelly, purulent campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Wasn't a huge fan of his acquisition but last month or so he seems to have kinda won me over with his toughness and willingness/workrate. That said his kicking is putrid and really hope we work on that before he becomes another McGinnity. As much as its good to see him play well this year, it would have been a bit nice to see the club not worry about him cracking the senior but refining his skills in the two's.

Goldfish

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
West Coast
Wasn't a huge fan of his acquisition but last month or so he seems to have kinda won me over with his toughness and willingness/workrate. That said his kicking is putrid and really hope we work on that before he becomes another McGinnity. As much as its good to see him play well this year, it would have been a bit nice to see the club not worry about him cracking the senior but refining his skills in the two's.
Nothing wrong with giving him a taste of senior footy. Seems he has an extra half a second that some players have, and whilst his kicking is suspect I too have been impressed with what he's offered so far. Bodes well.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Nothing wrong with giving him a taste of senior footy. Seems he has an extra half a second that some players have, and whilst his kicking is suspect I too have been impressed with what he's offered so far. Bodes well.

Hes no muzza

So no boding plz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back