List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast - (Brownlow Medalist) Sam Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

May sound crazy but is Priddis the best inside mid Sam has played with? Not overall player, just inside mid. I think Priddis could help Mitchell just as much as Sam helps the rest of the team.
Was Crawford an 'inside mid' ? If so, Crawf was better. I'd take Pridda over Lewis and co however.

Was Crawford an 'inside mid' ? If so, Crawf was better. I'd take Pridda over Lewis and co however.

Hurts the brain to think where Crawf played as far as an inside v out role, but he was very good. I like the sentiment that Pridda could be the best inside mid Smitch has played with though. He is an absolute beast inside. Would not fight him for a touch of the footy.

Hurts the brain to think where Crawf played as far as an inside v out role, but he was very good. I like the sentiment that Pridda could be the best inside mid Smitch has played with though. He is an absolute beast inside. Would not fight him for a touch of the footy.
Purely inside mid. You'd say Priddis probably takes the cake.

Did anyone else spot this on the Herald Sun website?

Sammy must truly have great skills!

Former Melbourne champ Gary Lyon noted how much better Mitchell will make his new teammates.

“His hands are extraordinary,” Lyon said.

“Guys like (Stephen) Hill, (Elliott) Yeo and (Chris) Masten, they’re the ones who are going to be the beneficiaries. The strength in the midfield goes up.”

Australian Rules Hall of Fame for a past player is a nice touch in these trying times

I like that he helped us win a flag

But he also did us dirty the way he walked out mid contract when a better man would’ve honoured the commitment

I genuinely hope he fails at Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back