List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast : Connor West

Remove this Banner Ad

He would also look a hell of a lot better with more support around him and with options to handball/kick to. The way our team is playing, every deficiency in a player is exposed. In a better side, he could be very useful. Had a great game yesterday. Hope that is the standard he can get to regularly.

His confidence is building. What we saw early from him with rushed kicks out of a contest are transitioning to sideways movement out of the contest.

This to me suggests he is adjusting to the pace and growing in confidence.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
had a great game. he is good enough to be called westy now. One of our bets players and a lesson for a few on the list. Get fit work and your gust out

He would also look a hell of a lot better with more support around him and with options to handball/kick to. The way our team is playing, every deficiency in a player is exposed. In a better side, he could be very useful. Had a great game yesterday. Hope that is the standard he can get to regularly.

Exactly. If we can find 2 (OK, I'll settle for 1 at the moment) outside runners with pace - West has shown he can win the ball in close. Quality distribution is the next step - but he'll get there.

Very happy with his progression. He's been on our list for less than a year, only 23 yrs old!

Just need to pump a few thousand hours of him handballing out of congestion to Naish, Witho, Jones, Kelly and SPS.

For those who follow it, afl player ratings had him as second best on the ground after Viney.

I did enjoy watching him make Oliver look foolish on a few occassions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor skills are often the result of making bad decisions under pressure. With a little more support, and a better team setup, West's skills may look a bit more polished.
There's scope for his disposal and decision making to improve. A lot of his error early on looked like he was still struggling to grasp the speed of AFL footy but last two weeks he looked a lot better with ball in hand. The key is to surround him with more classy mids around him

I dont think any of our coaching staff should talk to him.

Let him play his own game. We'll only wreck him and turn him uber vanilla

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
We’ll trim him down and turn him into a skinny outside winger, that’ll show those other clubs..

Has a luxurious head of hair.

If he was a purple, he would be forced to tie it into a man bun.

Best I can come up with seeing as its getting pretty hard to cast aspersions against the muppets.

However a couple of more GC like games and we can roll out the Flat Track Bullies!

How does that work?

Means I don't have to watch our thrashings and can just grab the highlights for Clark/West.
Might also only be on the app...

Go to statspro, search for player, you should be able to either watch their highlights or all of their involvement - disposals, tackles, hitouts marks

Edit: Just the app

Last edited:
There's scope for his disposal and decision making to improve. A lot of his error early on looked like he was still struggling to grasp the speed of AFL footy but last two weeks he looked a lot better with ball in hand. The key is to surround him with more classy mids around him
So right side dominant unfortunately. He's like a throwback to the 90s. Great attack on the ball though.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back