List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast : Connor West

Remove this Banner Ad

I am really impressed with this guy, already a long way in front of the rest of our second tier midfielders. With a bit more size and fitness should be well entrenched in the b22. Most promising recruit we have had for some time, probably since OAllen, Ryan and Rioli. Shows that good players can be drafted post 18 years old.
But Allen was 18

Just watched the wafl game on YouTube. West was awesome, got the ball going forward so many times. Exactly what we need in the AFL team. Would be very disappointed if we don't see him line up against the tigers and tear Dusty a new one.
Mullet a side very Duggan like in that regards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The plus as well is he's a inside mid. The role itself is pretty easy. see ball get ball and move it forward. Don't need him memorizing a tonne of gameplan junk.

Get him in this week. plus another Debut would be FANTASTIC to see.

What is the over under. On the "go west" headline when he debuts or plays well, also big big sound would be a fantastic troll music pick for first goal.

Rest of the week ruined. :(
If Shuey gets through next weekend's WAFL game unscathed (which he hopefully will), it will be even more difficult for West to get into the team anytime soon.

I can't see how West doesn't debut this Sunday unless the club is hiding his injury.
Seriously? I thought he was out full stop -no mention of him whatsoever. Can they do that after team announcement, a last minute rope-in? Fantastic if they pulled that off!
(I can feel my inner-fanboi being released. Otherwise he surely has to play sometime after the bye)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back