List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast : Connor West

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the look of this player. Good highlights package, marketing of course (although I liked the highlights package of Luke Shuey way back when and he turned out ok). Perhaps Westie is on a steep improvement trajectory where the knowledge of what it’s about has clicked for him. I think Tim Kelly may have been like this. I was surprised to see West in the state team but I can see why now, definitely has something, hopefully he can help to strengthen our shallow midfield group.

Reminds of C.Judd.

Actually had 2 minutes of highlights, which seems a huge improvement on what we usually see.

Absolutely baffling that we continue to pick guys like Ainsworth over players like this at the draft. Either we are blind or our development stinks.

Welcome aboard Connor and may I say what a nice change to have a young genuine inside midfielder join our list.

Side note: For those who watched his old man play for us, its uncanny how much Connor with the long shaggy hair, looks like his father running round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Conor to WCE ..

what I like is he`s a play maker and backs himself in at blistering pace , he`s got all the tools WCE just need to add the polish which should elevate him in a professional environment ..

Last edited:
Does anyone know when he will be available for selection? Was disappointed to see the team that was named.
Just goes to show how good the WAFL is, and without relegation/promotion, this sort of thing is of interest.

Does anyone know when he will be available for selection? Was disappointed to see the team that was named.
Just goes to show how good the WAFL is, and without relegation/promotion, this sort of thing is of interest.
They probably want to give him some time to gel with the rest of the squad. I'd be fairly confident that he is a good chance to play against Richmond.

Sorta not cool how he can play finals for WP this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back