List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Drew Petrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed in part. Petrie is playing well, but isn't a ruckman. Neither is Giles it appears on occasions though.
No he's not a ruckman, but he at least provides a contest. He's come in very handy.. Giles is finished at AFL level I would imagine

Love watching The Dish play every game like it's his last. I swear he chases harder than just about everyone else on the team, sets a fantastic standard. Haven't seen a guy play harder for his career since Steve Waugh got dropped from the ODI side.

I was deadset against getting him but I'm pretty sure if we didn't we'd have seen Giles for a much larger portion of this season than we have already, so hats off to the recruitment team there.

I remember a Norf poster saying his turning circle is wide to say the least, holy s**t this guy turns slower then a road train. The fact he still puts in chases and trys to run down players can only be an inspiration really. Petrie can put a 60m chase in and have no hope of catching the player but the pressure of having a 100kg keg on ya tail can be telling in itself. Super stoked on Petries form and could well hang around for next year as a serviceable back up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back