List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Jack Petruccelle

Remove this Banner Ad

He's doing very well, but I'd be monitoring him closely for signs of fatigue and giving him a bit of time off during the year to get him through the season. Otherwise, keep him in, drop Redden, move Sheed to Redden's spot and bring Rioli into the forward line.
You really think redden is the worst mid we have currently in the 22?

That goal against GWS in the last(?)... You could literally see the bloke realise what he's got. A few could learn from the hunger and pragmatism he displayed last night. When he puts a few kgs onto the core and legs, Petch will be unstoppable with the goals ahead.

A rare player; one who only needs a few chances to have a big contribution.

Wouldn't ever be dropping Redden. Always has a crack over the ball and is quite capable of mixing up his game.

Petruccelle was like a lone hand up forward. Almost a guaranteed goal assist if someone kicked it into space and evryone knew it. You could see it unfolding, midfielder has ball, open 50, Petruccelle wrong side of his opponent as the ball leaves the boot and just gets 5m on him within 20 steps. Great acceleration.

No, but he's performing well below the level he's capable of and he's benefited before from the kick up the backside that is being dropped.
I think Redden's output has been affected by Gaff's return, like Sheed. Now, we're too slow in the middle when we can't control possession (not to mention no Nic monstering contests), and it was impossible to stop Port's spread from stoppages last night.

No, but he's performing well below the level he's capable of and he's benefited before from the kick up the backside that is being dropped.
If performing below expectations is the only measurement for dropping a player, then Yeo should be treated the same. Has averaged the same amount of touches as Redden (23).

Essentially I think you're really looking at the wrong player to drop.

On the topic of Redden, a mate of mine in the know reckons he'll be requesting a trade to Hawthorn at the end of this year.

Apparently Sam Mitchell had such a huge influence on him he wants to go where he is now.

If the Hawks get Don Pyke too they'll be unstoppable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the topic of Redden, a mate of mine in the know reckons he'll be requesting a trade to Baldivis at the end of this year.

Apparently Blaine Johnson had such a huge influence on him he wants to go where he is now.

Redden's in hot demand due to his basketball background. Players code etc.

On the topic of Redden, a mate of mine in the know reckons he'll be requesting a trade to Hawthorn at the end of this year.

Apparently Sam Mitchell had such a huge influence on him he wants to go where he is now.
Bay 13 and the draftsman/trading board. You'll get more entertaining replies there

I heard he wants to move to the suns so hes redden gold

Good thing Redden is contracted until the end of 2020 (possibly 2021) so we can ask for an “exceptional deal”

Good thing Redden is contracted until the end of 2020 (possibly 2021) so we can ask for an “exceptional deal”

It's such a good idea though.

Leave a team in the middle of its premiership window while you are 28 and go to a team currently rebuilding so you can retire right as the team gets good just to play for an ex coach that you coached you for 1 year.

Pure genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back