List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Jack Petruccelle

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit harsh. No less impressive than a young key forward displaying his physical attributes/advantages and capitalising.
I dont mean sad as in no good I mean sad as in there is no celebration for any except the 1st as we were getting so soundly spanked. To kick a 5 fa when your team tallys 8 is damn impressive. Just a shame he couldnt enjoy it.

I dont mean sad as in no good I mean sad as in there is no celebration for any except the 1st as we were getting so soundly spanked. To kick a 5 fa when your team tallys 8 is damn impressive. Just a shame he couldnt enjoy it.
As one of the commentators noted though, he at least had the good sense not to carry on like a pork chop after kicking a goal when his side was getting pantsed

Been plenty of others that have done different

Tbf he kicked 3 goals in the last q and that was after port had the game won. Not many players would carry on.

Tbf he kicked 3 goals in the last q and that was after port had the game won. Not many players would carry on.

Have you ever seen Hayden Ballantyne play a game of footy?

Fantastic reward for Jacks work this preseason

Hopefully he can boot another 5 or 6 in a good win so he can fully enjoy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot to like about this bloke. Love that he says he is watching Cripps as a model for his own game. Someone with that skillset wanting to knuckle down and do the hardwork. ... beautiful!

As much as i love his speed, i hope we look to develop a few more aspects of his game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back