List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Jarrod Brander [Off to GWS]

Remove this Banner Ad

The JK succession plan is well under way!

His got broad shoulders, looks like he’ll beef up considerable

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 3.42.48 PM.png
This was Barrass when he walked into the club.

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 3.45.01 PM.png
This was TB 18 months later.

Think Brander needs to follow a similar regime but not over do it like Barrass ended up doing this season.

Interestling Barrass was 192cm when we got him and now around 197cm mark.

View attachment 441038

View attachment 441040

Think Brander needs to follow a similar regime but not over do it like Barrass ended up doing this season.

could have done a photo from 2017 as well when he's jacked as s**t

He says his best spot is forward, so he should be played there. Harder to play forward than the defence, so we should not waste his obvious forward talent. We can go to the free agent pool for a mature age backman if we need it.

I am also an opening batsman. Doesn’t mean I can open batting for Australia.

Allen played deeper in the champs than he did in the colts. Allen is certainly capable of playing as a follower as far as running goes, he covers a lot of turf and presents on long leads again and again. The only thing he's got going for him as a midfielder is his reach and clean hands, he's not no form on ball at any meaningful grade.

Covers lot of ground, works hard, great hands = Kouta?

Given we have Darling, maybe on the wing where his marking power across the centreline would be really handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re also just some campaigner on a football forum, not one of the best young talents in Australia.

True. However being a best talent in Australia doesn’t mean you are able to process things adequately between the ears. Talent is in athletic ability.

You're not even one of the best young campaigners on the footy forum either, that's me.

Come on, kranky al and priddis? That’s campaigning on steroids.

If only Tom lamb had the same commitment...

View attachment 441038

View attachment 441040

Praying Allen follows a similar path and turns that 191 into 195. Do that and we have a gun chf and FF prospect locked in place for the next 10 years.

Praying Allen follows a similar path and turns that 191 into 195. Do that and we have a gun chf and FF prospect locked in place for the next 10 years.

Nah i actually want Allen to be a mid ahah. At 195cm he could still do both tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back