List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Liam Ryan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eaglespremiers

BigFooty Forger
AFL Club
West Coast
I, for one, am very happy with his selection.
I don't think we'll be too concerned about what number he was picked up in years to come.
Wouldn't be surprised if he lines up round 1 next year.
Cripps better look over his shoulder with Ryan and also Rioli pushing for selection.

Bleedblueandgold

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos, Matildas, Boomers, Opals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
West Coast
Of all the things that have been written about him, the most baffling to me is that he's not going to put in the required effort and will be happy just going back to playing his footy for Subi. Based on what, exactly? He left Gero to come to Perth and have a crack at a career in footy. He didn't get drafted last year when many people thought he deserved to be selected, worked on some of his weaker areas (defensive pressure, endurance), went alcohol free and had a stellar year. That sounds a lot more to me like a guy who is dedicated to putting in the work than a guy who will just reach the top level and decide "nah, I don't need this."

Bleedblueandgold

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos, Matildas, Boomers, Opals
Can't quite predict how Ryan will end up tbh, but has the potential to be a huge star if he wants it enough, certainly has the talent. Still a bit worried about his issues last year, hopefully he's well past them, but also about him being goalless in this year's WAFL GF.

Top Bottom