List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Liam Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of a left field question here but I thought I'd try my luck. Like for a lot of kids around the country this man has become a favorite of my little boys and he has been asking for a liam 'flyin' ryan poster for his wall. I have looked everywhere with no luck. Any ideas where i could possibly find one. TIA

Not sure of where else to go other than sports stores but you could always buy a print of his fave Ryan pic.

or alternatively take a screenshot from https://www.afl.com.au/photo-galleries and see if you can get it hi-res enough to print at an officeworks/kmart.

Top 20 player in the AFL when fit.

Can do it all, what a gun.

I'm happy to admit I was wrong when he was drafted - felt we took him too early in the 20's (felt like we panicked once TK was off the board).

The more we can get the ball in his hands the better - he's a good finisher, but even better creator of the play.

Playing him deeper is a nice little curveball we can throw at the opposition.
I hate Oscar Rucking but playing a smaller side allows us that option. Darling can easily move into a HFF role and JK to CHF and allowing. This also allows to throw Yeo as a deep forward later on in the year to be like a Dusty/Danger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to see him playing on after a mark more often. He’s very evasive and kicks well on the run.
He will never get caught by the man on the mark, they're too stand offish when he is approaching and with good reason. He can make people miss like Jetta did, moves sideways or stops on a dime quicker than anyone. Massive advantage to only weighing ~70kg.

The only risk is a player coming from behind to clean him up as he assesses his options upfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back