List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Liam Ryan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
AFL Club
West Coast
Lewis Jetta should be given a lot of thanks by club supporters for the work he has done with Liam in particular. A lot of these improvements have come because of the support and leadership provided by jetts.
Yes, 100%. We won the Jetta/Sinclair trade by a fair margin.

Balls In

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Never in doubt he'd be the shiit and lol at all the "best game he's played" comments every second week. Liam is a jet. Yeo got it wrong with his "needs to learn when to fly" quip. Fly whenever.

Quinz

Chief Club Folder
AFL Club
West Coast
Moderator #355
Never in doubt he'd be the shiit and lol at all the "best game he's played" comments every second week. Liam is a jet. Yeo got it wrong with his "needs to learn when to fly" quip. Fly whenever.
I did think that was a little funny from Yeo, especially considering he’s the poster boy for a midfielder jumping at everything when he plays forward.

eagles rule

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Lewis Jetta should be given a lot of thanks by club supporters for the work he has done with Liam in particular. A lot of these improvements have come because of the support and leadership provided by jetts.
I actually think it’s more Willie Rioli pushing Ryan to stay on track not just Jetta ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
He's a natural goal kicker. I think Liam just feels the pressure to convert the good work of his team mates pretty hard. He is going to get more comfortable over time and will become super reliable I reckon. I wouldn't be surprised to see peak Lecca level set shot kicking from Liam in time.

Top Bottom