List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Liam Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewis Jetta should be given a lot of thanks by club supporters for the work he has done with Liam in particular. A lot of these improvements have come because of the support and leadership provided by jetts.
Yes, 100%. We won the Jetta/Sinclair trade by a fair margin.

Never in doubt he'd be the shiit and lol at all the "best game he's played" comments every second week. Liam is a jet. Yeo got it wrong with his "needs to learn when to fly" quip. Fly whenever.

Never in doubt he'd be the shiit and lol at all the "best game he's played" comments every second week. Liam is a jet. Yeo got it wrong with his "needs to learn when to fly" quip. Fly whenever.
I did think that was a little funny from Yeo, especially considering he’s the poster boy for a midfielder jumping at everything when he plays forward.

Lewis Jetta should be given a lot of thanks by club supporters for the work he has done with Liam in particular. A lot of these improvements have come because of the support and leadership provided by jetts.

I actually think it’s more Willie Rioli pushing Ryan to stay on track not just Jetta ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, he's slowly becoming one of my favourites. Just the perfect small forward now. With more game, he'll end up contributing more and more to the scoreboard.

Only improvement is his cleanliness around the big sticks.

If he keeps building his tank Ryan could become a good wingman

I'm a big fan of this idea. Ryan plays better up the ground when he's immersed in the play. Very clean hands and surprisingly good in traffic, and he delivers the ball to forwards very well. Plus he'd give most opposing wingmen a lot of trouble overhead. I think he has the potential to play a similar style to Jack Martin. When he's deeper forward and required to be more proactive with his running he can go missing a bit, and tends to get caught out defensively.

Hope we see it tested out.

I would be Max Gawn creating 100 accounts to vote for Stewart.

"Hey Google, can you please create another fake account for me and vote for Tom Stewart"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back