List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Liam Ryan

Dunno, Petch is pretty natural.

Legend has it, he always had a football in his hands growing up.

Disappointed that you didn't run with HoneyBadger35's comment about Judd with a "does he remind anyone else of Judd?" related schtick.

Slippin

The development of his game year on year is a credit to him and the coaching staff

year 1 it was about his natural flair and goal kicking

year 2 his defensive game went through the roof and he started learning when to stay down in marking contests

this year his vision and creativity to set up goals has been elite

I certainly didn’t see him progressing as he has - love watching him play

Only thing that frustrates me is the whole flyin Ryan thing. It undersells him as some flashy highlights player - when in reality he is extremely well rounded with his football

Please, get the * up out of your seat and recognise our next superstar. Fast, skilled, naturally talented, hard working, carving the opposition the * up.

What a footballer.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
I've never seen a footy players footy smarts improve in the same of a season. Incredible stuff.

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
There's nothing better as a footy fan than watching a young player become a superstar. Over 2020, you could see Ryan growing by the week as he realised how ridiculously good he was and that he could just take the piss out of most opponents. And it looks like he's going to be even better this year. Absolute gun.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Amazing how his workrate was considered his weakness early on.
Just shows how much he's worked on his fitness and that combined with his talent is a joy to watch

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Aug 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, East Perth
Screenshot_20210307-185929.jpg

Tempting....

Back