List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Mitch (Star Wars) O'Neill

Remove this Banner Ad

If O’Neill wants to go home in the 4-5 years that it will take for Tassie to get a side, I think that this pick will have turned out just fine. For all the rookies that do make it, there’s a stackload more that don’t last more than a couple of years.

He had a great underage year and was well in line to being first rounder at the start of the year. But didn’t have the greatest year this year, got injured, fell down the pack.

He will need to improve on his inside game to make it at the next level, imo but he’s got a fairly decent mentor in gaff to follow around. Maybe also follow Kelly/Shuey around for scoreboard impact.

I can’t work out if the guy that kicks the goal at 1:50 is the same Mitchell O’Neill- but if so he’s got a nice sidestep.

Bulltish.

Empire strikes back was the pinnacle.

Then we had the f***** ewoks, only to be lead to the biggest shite of all time, jar jar binks. At this point it had jumped the shark
Yeah this.
Return does not stand up well to re-watch. Large parts of it are just a bit lame.
On that note - people talk about how good Revenge of the Sith was but it's a spectacularly lame film as well. It just happens to be marginally better than the other prequels.
I'd count Empire, A New Hope and (controversially) Rogue One as the best films in that order.

Ok so just smashed Mandalorian... very good.

Ep 4 was fairly bleh with the "save the villagers from thugs" storyline and cheesy romantic add on, reminded me of a Xena Warrior Princess episode...

But overall it's better than any of the new star wars films bar Rogue One.

Makes a refreshing change watching the main character struggle and grind his way through everything, rather than just showing up and be unbeatable like OP Rey.

I can’t work out if the guy that kicks the goal at 1:50 is the same Mitchell O’Neill- but if so he’s got a nice sidestep.
How's the BANGA tho? :fire:

Ep 4 was fairly bleh with the "save the villagers from thugs" storyline and cheesy romantic add on, reminded me of a Xena Warrior Princess episode...

Makes a refreshing change watching the main character struggle and grind his way through everything, rather than just showing up and be unbeatable like OP Rey.

Rogue One is bloody excellent.

Have you seen any of Final Space on Netflix https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6317068/
Just started it last night. It's about "An astronaut named Gary and his planet-destroying sidekick called Mooncake"
Pretty light easy viewing with some tongue in cheek humour. Gary is a legend.

Ok so don't come at me.

I just watched some highlights of the your Mitch O'Neill and my first thought was that he has a bit of Benny Cousins about him.
His swervability through traffic and hand passes where quiet the sight to behold.

Anyone else see some traits of Ben? I think we could have a snagged a bloody ripper here.
Sorry mate dont see it . First thing i thought was matt de boar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kid can play, but he's got flight risk written all over him

If he makes something of himself over in the West, expect him to bail back to Melbourne to be closer to home at first opportunity

This is precisely why West Coast were right just to rookie list him, as opposed to using a draft pick

We should start preparing now for the compromised draft the new Tasmanian team will cause, with their excessive high draft picks they will take the competition by storm.

You smashed a Mandalorian?

Did you use protection?

How was your performance?

If you need a bag of dicks to spice things up I can send one to :thumbsu: :cool: you.

I used to think that too but I changed my views. The last jedi had some shite parts in it for sure but it had some important moments also from a spiritual stand point. Luke taking on the whole empire without using his sabre for one was a critical point in becoming a true jedi.

"Here is a man haunted by the mistake of igniting his weapon against his deeply troubled nephew Ben Solo, thus setting the unbalanced young adept on the course to becoming Kylo Ren"

Open up your mind and let go of the hate. I know that you are a Dark Shark but i'm hoping you can embrace the light
Great you've found some respite, but for me it was an objectively s**t film. Haven't felt like re-watching once since seeing it at IMAX (even then, nearly fell asleep). It's a convoluted mess with so many plot points that go absolutely nowhere. Would much rather watch the prequels, they had a coherent story if anything.

Great you've found some respite, but for me it was an objectively s**t film. Haven't felt like re-watching once since seeing it at IMAX (even then, nearly fell asleep). It's a convoluted mess with so many plot points that go absolutely nowhere. Would much rather watch the prequels, they had a coherent story if anything.

The biggest flop in that film was when they destroyed the emperor's huge ship almost as big as a Death Star by simply rammng it at light speed.

I instantly though geez. Lucky they didn't worry about that when they built the Death Stars. Takes years to build costing an absolute motsa and all you need to do is ram it at light speed in a cruiser with one person driving?

And the Resistance wasted all those ships and pilots killing it when one could do it?

Riiiiiiiight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back