List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast- Nathan Vardy

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Insurance on our insurance. Big question if he can stay fit and actually perform. For a bag a chips we did ok.

Way better than any of the recycled Freo options that were briefly canvassed.

I wouldn't give a bag of the soggy Red Rooster chips from my local R & R for Zac Clarke, unless we received a 2nd rd compo pick for taking player who makes Masten look like Beau Waters!

Covering an injured ruckman with a injury prone ruckman, not sure about this one. I would have preffered Minson, but I guess this guy has time on his side so. Hope Giles is gearing for a big year.

His VFL form was still better than anything Giles did last year in the VFL and Giles was adequate enough to play a few games this year. Ellis managed to get his body right and played a few good years at WCE so i would back Vardy to get back and play a role in the squad. I can see the reasoning of wanting a player that can play forward & ruck so we can finally let Darling play third tall.

if he can kick 20-15 goals and can free up Darling to a third tall forward role, as well as not getting JK's way, then the trade would be classified as a win. Oh and also provide decent chop out in the ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back