List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast- Nathan Vardy

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha the big man's going out with Billie smedts sister. Wouldn't put it past Mitchell to sledge smedts during a game.

He's got talent, there's a reason Geelong picked him up in their draft during their premiership winning days, and he cracked it into that team and drew comparisons to Nick Reiwoldt prior to his injuries.

If he can put together a solid preseason, take in some development under Coxy and stay injury free he may even keep Lycett out of the side once NN gets back. Stringing some games together will build his confidence enormously I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree but we haven't seen what vardy is capable of. If he has a few years injury free I think he will shine
18 month acl for vardy didn't help things but he has never got a heap of the ball or a lot of hit outs . Lycett on the other hand seems to naturally rack it up when on ball

Vardy seems more of a full forward who could pinch hit .
Hopefully we can improve his Rucking and work rate around the ground . He seems like a natural mark so that is something at least .

18 month acl for vardy didn't help things but he has never got a heap of the ball or a lot of hit outs . Lycett on the other hand seems to naturally rack it up when on ball

Vardy seems more of a full forward who could pinch hit .
Hopefully we can improve his Rucking and work rate around the ground . He seems like a natural mark so that is something at least .
Might finally get to see Darling 3rd tall, Jk still the king and Vardy taking 2nd key back with a touch of ruck duties. Lycett or Giles to ruck 80-85% game time

Vardy just needs to stay injury free.

Vardy will learn quite a bit from Naitanui, Lycett, Cox, McGovern, Emac and Barrass. Gee wiz we have a super spine..

Vardy just needs to stay injury free.

Vardy will learn quite a bit from Naitanui, Lycett, Jk, McGovern, Emac and Barrass. Gee wiz we have a super spine.. Cox will also be amazing for his development

What were his injuries? Soft tissue or were they unlucky impact-type injuries? I think he missed games this year with an ankle injury?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

He stuffed his Hip during '11 didn't he?
Hip injury in 2011 kept him out of action for about 15 months until last round of 2012.

ACL in preseason of 2014 sidelined him until 2015, and then he had further surgery on that knee in mid 2015.

Suffered foot injury in early 2016 and missed a couple of months, and then copped an ankle injury in mid 2016.

V fradge

Hip injury in 2011 kept him out of action for about 15 months until last round of 2012.

ACL in preseason of 2014 sidelined him until 2015, and then he had further surgery on that knee in mid 2015.

Suffered foot injury in early 2016 and missed a couple of months, and then copped an ankle injury in mid 2016.

V fradge

Generally the case after I'm done with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back