List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast- Nathan Vardy

Remove this Banner Ad

To those worried about his rucking ability, this is both his first season of AFL where's he had consistent match time and also his first season as an AFL ruckman.

Pretty damn impressive.

View attachment 388607
vardy kinda looks like a young John Fogerty minus the hair.

John Fogarty is about a meter shorter and as skinny as all f***.

But he does sing and write some snappy tunes better than the "V Man." ..... oh... to be clear ...... I heard that through the grape vine. ;)

Jest aside.... speaking of all things Fogarty.

This coming draft I would not be displeased if L. Fogarty Vic Metro joined our Wonderful Club to be at the feet of V Man.

May as well post the vid in here too.

QS thanks for the vid and as impressive as the clutch goals was I actually prefer the clutch mark in the last few minutes.

I watched him when I was living in Victoria take those sort on telling marks for Gippsland Power and Vic Cty.
He is slowly getting his mojo back , after a horrific run of bad luck with injuries and if he keeps it going IMO he will be a really good CHF for us when NN comes back.

He is a one seriously big beast and he will take some stopping if he can play as a KPF and give NN a chop out in the ruck.

Begs the question .... where does that place Slycett ..... not sure .......but thats a great dilemma for the Club to have, as internal pressure for spots in the team is always the very best sort of "selection table" pressure any Club can have .

John Fogarty is about a meter shorter and as skinny as all f***.

But he does sing and write some snappy tunes better than the "V Man." ..... oh... to be clear ...... I heard that through the grape vine. ;)

Jest aside.... speaking of all things Fogarty.

This coming draft I would not be displeased if L. Fogarty Vic Metro joined our Wonderful Club to be at the feet of V Man.
Im mostly talking about his face and jaw structure.

Yeah i enjoy a few of their songs, even though my parents were children at the time of these songs.

Isn't there a Fogarty from SA thats highly rated as well?

QS thanks for the vid and as impressive as the clutch goals was I actually prefer the clutch mark in the last few minutes.

I watched him when I was living in Victoria take those sort on telling marks for Gippsland Power and Vic Cty.
He is slowly getting his mojo back , after a horrific run of bad luck with injuries and if he keeps it going IMO he will be a really good CHF for us when NN comes back.

He is a one seriously big beast and he will take some stopping if he can play as a KPF and give NN a chop out in the ruck.

Begs the question .... where does that place Slycett ..... not sure .......but thats a great dilemma for the Club to have, as internal pressure for spots in the team is always the very best sort of "selection table" pressure any Club can have .
I would love to see us push NN to spend 5-10% more on ground rucking and have Vardy at FF. He seems to have a great leap and gets in a position where he cannot be spoiled but ends up dropping a few. If he can work on that he could be nice FF

Im mostly talking about his face and jaw structure.

Yeah i enjoy a few of their songs, even though my parents were children at the time of these songs.

Isn't there a Fogarty from SA thats highly rated as well?

Yes that would be Darcy Fogarty who I have on my white board as going in the 8- 12 range and if we snared him that would be ok but I would prefer
Lachlan Fogarty with pick # 17. :D

Mark was good but that goal I feel changed the momentum

Mark was good but that goal I feel changed the momentum

Oh to be clear that it did...... but the additional marking firepower going forward in time for the team is also very exciting.

JK, Gov, Tommy B, The Big Ezy, NN and Vandy thats a seriously scary amount of overhead marking options ..... just have to get the right crumbing smalls to compliment that skill set and we are away , off and running.... literally.

Yes that would be Darcy Fogarty who I have on my white board as going in the 8- 12 range and if we snared him that would be ok but I would prefer
Lachlan Fogarty with pick # 17. :D

Oh you clever *er

Was going to say I'd prefer pick#18 then remembered the Giants have lost their first rounder with the Whitfield sanctions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been improving every game.

Some of the things he does for a ruck man are incredible.

There's definitely room from him in the team IMO when Lycett and Naitanui come back.

Needs to play in the forward line. Lycett to be our No.1 Ruckman and Naitanui can pinch hit and roam around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back