Votes: 22 15.3%
  • No - Allen was too good to pass up

Votes: 122 84.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get it... Judd has no hair.

You really don't remember this guy?

chriss-judd-gallery_13bq1rfgpaq76199p6ya3lj6uk.jpg

Bald Judd had nothing on youthful receding Judd.

Strengths:
Football smarts
Reads play early
Reads ball in flight early
Leading patterns
Workrate
Forward pressure
Clean at ground level
Strong hands overhead
Weaknesses:
Below average height and reach by position
Dont you love it when the only weakness listed has nothing to do with footy nous, skill or attitude!

Wowsers.

I think he's pretty obviously prepared for the media prior to being drafted, which is interesting.

I like to think it bodes well for his work ethic.
If you're intelligent and confident, you shouldn't have any problems in front of the media. It has nothing much do with work ethic (not dismissing his work ethic as i have no clue about it).

If you're intelligent and confident, you shouldn't have any problems in front of the media. It has nothing much do with work ethic (not dismissing his work ethic as i have no clue about it).

Yeah but I don't think he rolled up and answered questions off the cuff that way. He's saying pretty much the perfect thing to every question and I've seen two interviews now where he's been "incredibly grateful for the chance and can't wait to repay the faith".

It feels to me that he's got semi-rehearsed answers to some typical questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really confident this guy will be a bit of a gun.
He will be the action, stock, barrel, bore, beech, cylinder, grip, hammer, magazine, muzzle, trigger, trigger guard and other Google-able gun terms.
Lock it in.

Attitude and professionalism is one of the most underrated draft characteristics. Look at Priddis, couldn’t kick, couldn’t run, but had professionalism which he used to get the absolute most out of himself.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just because you get the most out of yourself, it doesn't mean you're any good.

Yeah **** sake, all you need to be is intelligent and highly confident in public speaking and it's bloody easy. Idiots.
Yeah, um.... really, err............. at the end of ahh... the day, ummm it, sorta really is with confidense and intelligense. Um.... yep. Public speaking err.... is pretty cruisy. Yeah, nah.

Allen looks a heck of a lot better than this bloke pre draft:

All depends how he fills out I guess

Back