List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast - (Brownlow Medalist) Sam Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell's manager just on trade radio saying Mitchell will be with west coast for 5 years

Obviously not all as a player but we have him there for a long time

Mitchell's manager just on trade radio saying Mitchell will be with west coast for 5 years

Fantastic.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

The rumours from a close family friend were saying the same. 5 years then back to take Clarkos job. Simmos opening his own coaching factory

The Don't Argue

Debutant
Apr 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
The rumours from a close family friend were saying the same. 5 years then back to take Clarkos job. Simmos opening his own coaching factory

Big assumptions being made there. A) Clarko may not want to go by then (see: Malthouse) and B) There's no guarantee Mitchell will be AFL head coach standard (see: Buckley).

May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Just get up and about next year you big blockheaded prick!
146088.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can take over from Simmo when he`s ready ..
Every coach that's lasted longer than 2 years has gone on to coach for 10+ years and won a premiership

Simmo has at least 7 more years at west coast and a flag during that time

Every coach that's lasted longer than 2 years has gone on to coach for 10+ years and won a premiership

Simmo has at least 7 more years at west coast and Multiple flags during that time

A little edit if I may.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL

Simmo has at least 7 more years at west coast and a flag during that time

Whilst I was joking about Mitchy taking over ,I was expecting more out of Simmo this year and even though the wins tally was there .His team was all over the shop form wise ,attitude sucked and at times it was the tail shaking the dog ..I`m not convinced yet on Simmo especially after the EF v Bulldogs that was pure crap performance ..

The team bar our top 5 were indeed diabolical at times

Simpson looked lost at times, hell we all were perplexed especially this season.

But I've also seen very positive signs, especially from that last 4 weeks.

Happy, no. Throw the coach under the bus? Also no.

I don't forget those positives and have full faith in Simmo.

Interesting - zero goals for 2016. Hopefully he can push forward and kick s couple in 2017
I noticed that and it surprised me too. Thought he has more scoreboard impact than that but then recall that he spends most of his time off half back pushing into the midfield setting up play leaving the forward line open for the likes of Rioli, Breust, poppy and Gunston

Remains to be seen if he plays the same role with us or we push him forward more

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
i
Interesting - zero goals for 2016. Hopefully he can push forward and kick s couple in 2017
i had a look at his stats and thats what i noticed as well. i knew that he isn't a huge goal kicker but he actually has the same amount of goals as the prid and the has played 90 less games.

La Vache

Premiership Player
Aug 4, 2005
Melb
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
flyers, suns
Two years with Mitch on your list will be like gold for your club. If they are willing to watch and listen he will drag the young ones along with his professionalism off the field as well as he will release them into space on it.

And just quietly he could be the best big game/ finals player ever at Hawthorn. His pedigree in September is top notch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back