List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Tarir Bayok

Remove this Banner Ad

This a thousand times over. Really hope the kid makes it.

Just hit the bit in the presser when asked about his background. He's beyond his years handling it that well.
I've never really been one to warm to the multicultural bullshit that the AFL does at times but if it helps bring kids like this into the game then I'll be changing my view

I've never really been one to warm to the multicultural bullshit that the AFL does at times but if it helps bring kids like this into the game then I'll be changing my view
thats-the-point-jpg.16985

Are there any other Sudanese kids in the AFL or is Tarir the first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* loved that when they asked him about his background he said he's from Sudan and that he doesn't want to talk about it. Didn't even give Barich a chance.

He just seems really confident in himself, which I hope translates to him taking the game on.

Tarir's Journal

Day One:
"Today I walked up to Pridda, raised my hand to slap that curly haired bitch across his cheek, when the wind generated by my soon to be slap flicked up his golden locks, mezmarising me with their beauty I was left stunned.
Standing their in awe I felt Nelson put me in a half nelson, Butler pulling down my dacks then BAM the swift left foot of Pridda smashes my flys eyes into something that resembles a punnet of strawberries that had been flattened by a truck.
Then Pridda leans over me and whispers
"I'm still the main man round here. Now go fetch me my salon select perm spray and make it snappy"

******* loved that when they asked him about his background he said he's from Sudan and that he doesn't want to talk about it. Didn't even give Barich a chance.

He just seems really confident in himself, which I hope translates to him taking the game on.

Props to Stocks and the team for prepping him ahead of the interview too - great media management. Really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back