List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Tarir Bayok

Remove this Banner Ad

not gonna lie but he is the player im least excited about from our draft period (excluding the dish). He seems very raw but athletically gifted. At 179cm he will have an uphill battle to make it. Luckily for him he has 3 years on a cat b list and sam mitchell to learn off. If things do come together he could be a jet but im not counting my chickens.

not gonna lie but he is the player im least excited about from our draft period (excluding the dish). He seems very raw but athletically gifted. At 179cm he will have an uphill battle to make it. Luckily for him he has 3 years on a cat b list and sam mitchell to learn off. If things do come together he could be a jet but im not counting my chickens.
GTFO. The Candy Man is gonna turn a mad profit down at East Perth before making bank and taking that lolly store under the three tier stand out of business. learn football.

Brophy or Bayok? who has more chance of having an impact at AFL level. ps. lucky you mentioned Mitchell coz they're the same height :)

You shitting me? If anyone is looking like a dull sink of dishwater it's Goiter.

With the exception of Petrie and Mcinnes, he looks the most likely to end up being the melon on our rookie list.

You shitting me? If anyone is looking like a dull sink of dishwater it's Goiter.

With the exception of Petrie and Mcinnes, he looks the most likely to end up being the melon on our rookie list.
Gorter doesn't have the same X-factor has Bayok by any means but he'll play some decent footy in the EP league side as a regular whilst Bayok will be playing ressies for most of the year

From the ep games I have seen of Gorter I have been impressed. He outperformed many eagles guys including some seniors. At his size he becomes the perfect third tall thats not too big but also provides some run. I like his kicking and I think his brain farts can be ironed out. He held their defence for a lot of the year.

Bayok is very raw and will get 3 years on our list but I think he will struggle to turn him self into a genuine small Forward.

As a matter of interest how many times have you seen him play and what part of Gorters game do you think won't convert to AFL level?

As a matter of interest how many times have you seen him play and what part of Gorters game do you think won't convert to AFL level?
its DS, his opinions must be taken with a grain of salt tbh.

4 or 5. He actually reminds me a bit of Brant, in the fact i think his decision making and reaction time just won't progress from WAFL to AFL level.

There are certain players who simply are WAFL quality only. IMO that's where Goiter will stay.

its DS, his opinions must be taken with a grain of salt tbh.
Not at all, regardless of the constant desire to make derogatory nicknames for players in the team which he supports everyone deserves an opinion. Gorter is a rookie listed player so he is correct that the chances of him making a debut are slim although I wouldn't have made and don't see a comparison to Brandt Colledge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back