List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Tony Olango

Remove this Banner Ad

A little harsh perhaps. I realize my post was off topic, but it was aimed at helping someone who, from their body of work on this board, I surmise to be of limited intellect.

Based on the post 'Won't Play' we know that he or she can't be referencing the subject of this thread as we all know Olango will play, the prudent question being at what level? So I assumed (yes I know the old adage) the poor dear needed technical assistance with a playback device, hence my advice pegged to the inferred intellectual capacity of the poster.

Back on topic. I think this is an astute addition to our list and I look forward to seeing Olango develop over the next few years. Welcome to the fold Tiny (my preferred nickname for the big fella).

A little harsh perhaps. I realize my post was off topic, but it was aimed at helping someone who, from their body of work on this board, I surmise to be of limited intellect.

Based on the post 'Won't Play' we know that he or she can't be referencing the subject of this thread as we all know Olango will play, the prudent question being at what level? So I assumed (yes I know the old adage) the poor dear needed technical assistance with a playback device, hence my advice pegged to the inferred intellectual capacity of the poster.

Back on topic. I think this is an astute addition to our list and I look forward to seeing Olango develop over the next few years. Welcome to the fold Tiny (my preferred nickname for the big fella).
1511917329594_GHQ1BMQ54.1-1.jpg

You're telling me, this guy won't dominate AFL next year....

* me dead your a dumb campaigner

Fanboi's coming out in droves in the off season alright ! Simmo is pretty much playing for his next contract and won't be playing more than a few rookies...how do I know this ? because he hasn't done it yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back