List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast : William Collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Michael Hall - the 35 yr transition from Mathlete to Athlete

Welcome Phil Collins.
Good to hear he's 6cm taller than his WAFL listed height.

Just needs to grow another 6cm and then kudos to R. O'B for having picked another agile ,quick, mobile marking tall from obscurity.

Jokes aside all the best to the young fella, hope he has a long and successful career with us.

I dunno how, but they've somehow already put up highlights of Collins.
Not much of his running ability showcased here, but nice one handed pickup and good turn of speed at 0:47.
Apart from that decent overhead marking and one on one defending.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like an interesting player - not sure what sort of player he reminds me of? Maybe Jimmy Clement? The clear hope is that he keeps growing and fills out as I think he'd be a perfect 194cm lock down type that can go with the more athletic talls.

There's not many under sized KPD in the comp but Dane Rampe at 188cm has been the best at it for a while.

Looks like an interesting player - not sure what sort of player he reminds me of? Maybe Jimmy Clement? The clear hope is that he keeps growing and fills out as I think he'd be a perfect 194cm lock down type that can go with the more athletic talls.

Now he was a very good player...well he was once he left Fremantle and went to Collingwood.

Very underrated but was a player who always did the job asked of him and very team orientated too.

If Collins is as good as James Clement then we will have drafted very well.

Gives off some pretty strong Callum Wilkie from the Saints vibes being that undersized KPD size and slightly ungainly left foot kicking action.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back