List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

wow, you like....quasi-famous now!!! :p

McGovern once like a facebook post I made. It was about how Claremont fans ridiculed him when he first arrived at West Coast and that he was an obvious talent even then.

Feel we need to get a slow "WILLIE! WILLIE!" chant going at home games when he's on song.

Simmo needs major props for this. Much like Darling, I doubt Rioli would be producing his current level of footy unless he felt settled and valued at the club. This is some of the 'extra mile' work that makes a good coach great.

Simmo needs major props for this. Much like Darling, I doubt Rioli would be producing his current level of footy unless he felt settled and valued at the club. This is some of the 'extra mile' work that makes a good coach great.

Absolutely fantastic :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest thing that im loving about Rioli right now is that he actually seems to enjoy playing.

All smiles on game day, plays a little bit cheeky (hello umpire bum-tap) and loves a goal.

Genuinely happy to see it. So many footballers play like they are at "work" - Willie seemingly plays because he loves a kick.

Loves a goal too. Over celebrating a routine goal can be floggish but Willie (and Waterman too) just love kicking/celebrating a snag.

I cant believe that some posters on this thread are putting Riolis name up with Ah Chee,Lecras and Cripps as possibly not in our best 22.Are you people on Crack?? How dare you use his name in the same sentence as ...them! They are handy,Willie is a gilt edged Rolls Royce!! He runs hard,hes tough,he can take a screamer on your shoulders,hes got enough candy to open a shop,his passing is exquisite, but most of all; every time he goes into a situation he picks option "A" which only the very best do!
Yep he’s a natural footballer love his footy smarts

The biggest thing that im loving about Rioli right now is that he actually seems to enjoy playing.

All smiles on game day, plays a little bit cheeky (hello umpire bum-tap) and loves a goal.

Genuinely happy to see it. So many footballers play like they are at "work" - Willie seemingly plays because he loves a kick.
Loves the game, in his social media he always has NT games on the tv, always carrying around a footy.

That Rioli goal was so ******* good, it gave me tears of joy ..:kissingheart:
How good was it.

Watch it over and over again

Hitting his straps is my Willie

Happened right in front of me...the crowd was lit.
Blunts everywhere?

Optus security getting amongst it as well I’d assume, Big Willie Style

Remove this Banner Ad

Back