List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast : Zane Trew

Remove this Banner Ad

L.Edwards will make it.

Doesn't have the very first quick step of his old man and yes he should have worked that out by now, but it will click.

He was good early I thought. Faded a bit later, but there’s something to work with if he can get a full preseason under his belt without the interruptions that have dogged his career to date

One of those players I won’t be upset if he gets cut but also wouldn’t mind if he stays. One of the rare midfielders on the list that has proper inside craft. With the young high end mids it would be nice to have a priddis type that can feed them and allow the likes of Ginbey and Hewett to bethe first recievers on the move.

One of those players I won’t be upset if he gets cut but also wouldn’t mind if he stays. One of the rare midfielders on the list that has proper inside craft. With the young high end mids it would be nice to have a priddis type that can feed them and allow the likes of Ginbey and Hewett to bethe first recievers on the move.
Yes because we won so many flags with the priddis type that gets left behind and us a man down in a turnover.

Have a look at the lengths carlton go to to hide cripps’ lack of pace - they wont win a flag with him in the midfield. The game today needs pace. Pace.. and more pace.

Turtles left behind on the fast break = easy goals to the opposition.

Yes because we won so many flags with the priddis type that gets left behind and us a man down in a turnover.

Have a look at the lengths carlton go to to hide cripps’ lack of pace - they wont win a flag with him in the midfield. The game today needs pace. Pace.. and more pace.

Turtles left behind on the fast break = easy goals to the opposition.
Priddis type= extractor. While young trew isn’t a speed demon, he is far from cripps/priddis level slowness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back