List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast : Zane Trew

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet another recent WA draftee that supported Sydney Swans following Jamieson and Winder.

What team did you grow up barracking for?

Sydney. I’ve always been a Sydney supporter. I think I used to go for the Eagles, but something happened during the 2005 Grand Final, and I switched over. Dad said do you want to come back to the Eagles and I said no chance, I’m going to stay loyal. So yeah, I go for Sydney.

Would that be the dream AFL team to play for?

I’d love to play for the Swans. There are a few legends there. I think I’d be packing myself kicking it to Buddy though. I’d love to play anywhere and would give 100%, given the opportunity.

Yet another recent WA draftee that supported Sydney Swans following Jamieson and Winder.

Sydney. I’ve always been a Sydney supporter. I think I used to go for the Eagles, but something happened during the 2005 Grand Final, and I switched over. Dad said do you want to come back to the Eagles and I said no chance, I’m going to stay loyal. So yeah, I go for Sydney.

I’d love to play for the Swans. There are a few legends there. I think I’d be packing myself kicking it to Buddy though. I’d love to play anywhere and would give 100%, given the opportunity.
WA seems to have a big Sydney fan base

How bad is your parenting when the son you've named Zane changes clubs when they're 3 years old? Fold yourself Trew Sr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only seen some clips, but Trew reminds me of Redden. Semi-inside (but that depends on whether given the full inside role), clean, very good handball, solid kick but not going to cut teams up, finds alot when in the right role, wont be a superstar but a good solid type.

I've only seen some clips, but Trew reminds me of Redden. Semi-inside (but that depends on whether given the full inside role), clean, very good handball, solid kick but not going to cut teams up, finds alot when in the right role, wont be a superstar but a good solid type.

IIRC Redden was a rookie pick too.

IIRC Redden was a rookie pick too.

Actually he was Pick # 25 in the 2008 National Draft.

Was pretty highly rated in his draft year and Brisbane took him with their second pick.

Great second round pick who is well on his way to 250 games, currently sits on 224 games 129 for Brisbane and 95 for us.

Edit: Keys beat me to it...... see his post above.

Actually he was Pick # 25 in the 2008 National Draft.

Was pretty highly rated in his draft year and Brisbane took him with their second pick.

Great second round pick who is well on his way to 250 games, currently sits on 224 games 129 for Brisbane and 95 for us.

Edit: Keys beat me to it...... see his post above.

Yeah thinking I must've mixed him up with Rockcliff - what's the difference between the preseason draft and the rookie draft?

Yeah thinking I must've mixed him up with Rockcliff - what's the difference between the preseason draft and the rookie draft?

Pre-Season Draft has you on the senior list immediately.

Yeah, Suban, who played 150 games and banged tonnes of chicks is a loser whilst you, likely an obese person and a arm chair critic is a winner.

Hey I'm not fat, I'm just big boned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back