List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast : Zane Trew

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, Suban, who played 150 games and banged tonnes of chicks is a loser whilst you, likely an obese person and a arm chair critic is a winner.

Bite me

Did lol when you shut down your mate’s suggestion that sumich being a former WC player carried extra weight

hahah I legit thought he was about to launch a Jack darling tent conspiracy theory

hahah I legit thought he was about to launch a Jack darling tent conspiracy theory
Your mate sounds inzane

#WCBIAS

Is he a Freo supporter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's some good insight on Zane from someone who knows Zane and worked with him throughout his draft year.

At 39:20 in the pod

What's with the manscape ads lol

Notice them pop on big footy , then your pod and also Dylan Buckley been pumping it up lol

What's with the manscape ads lol

Notice them pop on big footy , then your pod and also Dylan Buckley been pumping it up lol

Haha they sponsor my podcast! No idea how they have this much to spend on advertising because every man and their dog is sponsored by them right now including some very big names. But hey I'm grateful!

Here's some good insight on Zane from someone who knows Zane and worked with him throughout his draft year.

At 39:20 in the pod

Thanks dajesmac as always an informative and enjoyable listen.

Young Lenny is pretty switched on. :whitecheck: Knows his stuff and well informed across the leagues.

Mate the dude on your left ..... by God ........... I kept think that he is the human version of this bloke.

download-1.png

They don't come much more goofy than him ............... made sense that he was a Frockers supporter.

He seriously looks like someone from dorks R us.

Own up! Which one of you obsessors asked for the photo with Trewy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back