Welcome to Westmeadows Dane Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally logged on this morning just to come and tell everyone who lives in the northern suburbs of Melbourne to come watch Swanny next year :) They're in the division above my local side, but I'll still be getting to at least one game!

I doubt he'llbe running 16 kms for Westmeadows. He'll be lucky to leave the goalsquare!
^This.

He’ll play as a stay at home forward. Probably won’t leave the 50 and end up kicking 100 goals.

Sheer publicity stunt...wonder how many games he will actually play..
Hardly, Swanny doesn't strike me as the type of guy to do it for publicity. More like he's doing it because he gets to have beers with his mates a few times a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So before I clicked on this thread, I thought, here is a nice "feel good thread" about a former Club great who wants to play a little bit of suburban footy with his mates. I thought, no one could possibly find anything negative in a thread like this

Then I realised I was on the Collingwood forum of Big Footy

Last edited:
Or he's just a normal person who wants to have fun

I know someone who had almost the identical injury, came back to footy 18 months later, played about 6 games now gets pain through his foot daily, walks with a limp.

I know someone who had almost the identical injury, came back to footy 18 months later, played about 6 games now gets pain through his foot daily, walks with a limp.
If that's risk he wants to take then so be it

So before I clicked on this thread, I thought, here is a nice "feel good thread" about a former Club great who wants to play a little bit of suburban footy with his mate. I thought, no one could possibly find anything negative in thread like this

Then I realised I was on the Collingwood forum of Big Footy
Surprised no one wants Blair dropped yet.

Westmeadows a level above?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back