Player Watch Welcome Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sydney City Roosters
Lynch will start slowly I reckon. Maybe the first 4 or 5 rounds but after that he should be good to go.
That's my guess too .... will kick 1 or 2 early on and watch all the naysers come out with Lynch hasnt worked out as hoped.

Then in a game late next season he will bag 5 and Jack kicks 4 and the media will be all over us.

harrythetiger

Summited Everest 30/9/17
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
That's my guess too .... will kick 1 or 2 early on and watch all the naysers come out with Lynch hasnt worked out as hoped.

Then in a game late next season he will bag 5 and Jack kicks 4 and the media will be all over us.
Wouldn't be surprised if our forward line is a bit shaky all year, then we lose the QF and the headlines are about how it hasn't worked and the bubble has burst. Then for the next 3 weeks Lynch goes on a rampage and we win the flag. Headlines after: "We all knew it wasn't a case of if Lynch would work out, but when"

The media either has the memory of a goldfish or absolutely zero dignity, probably both.

Dr Tigris

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond

GoTigers2015

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mitchelton-Scott

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Apparently Lynch oh so close to going with Dawks. Clarkson preso streets ahead of Buckley and Hardwick. Explains why so many players end up going to Dawks for significantly less money than they could receive elsewhere

TJTIGER

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL, Furies-2015 Premiers
Apparently Lynch oh so close to going with Dawks. Clarkson preso streets ahead of Buckley and Hardwick. Explains why so many players end up going to Dawks for significantly less money than they could receive elsewhere

Source(s)???.......

ok, possibly another win for pick 6? having people you know & trust would certainly tip me in a particular direction (assuming he trusts Prestie & Cads of course...:))......

Top Bottom