Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

R1 crisp blue autumn night,Tiger pubs full of Tigerheads talking about Lynchy,omg,it’s gonna be huuuuuge.

I’m predicting 95k on the Tommy machine.

Then 99k for our home game against the Millicents.

If not ready though,no rush.

its the scums GF and the one game of the year they will probably play there best footy, I'm hoping he plays.

It’s the same every year they play out of there skin against us round 1 . campaigners
And then they talk up their loss as a poor win for the Tigers and how well they are travelling to have got so close...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Photo%2031-1-19%2C%209%2043%2046%20am%20%281%29.jpg

FYI, unlikely Lynch will be ready for round 1.
Source: Jack Riewoldt at the Hallam pub last week basically said as much without saying it.
He's going fine and they have him for years he said, they aren't going to rush him in to round 1 against Carlton. Then joked and said he (Jack himself) probably wouldn't even need to play until round 2 against Collingwood.

FYI, unlikely Lynch will be ready for round 1.
Source: Jack Riewoldt at the Hallam pub last week basically said as much without saying it.
He's going fine and they have him for years he said, they aren't going to rush him in to round 1 against Carlton. Then joked and said he (Jack himself) probably wouldn't even need to play until round 2 against Collingwood.
I wouldnt be surprised if jack didnt play until round 2, his wifes due around round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back