Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

jock kicked 10 on him at carrara he will kick 25 on him at the G

I'd like to see that !!................Twood be a thing of rare beauty....

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
Lynch will start slowly I reckon. Maybe the first 4 or 5 rounds but after that he should be good to go.

That's my guess too .... will kick 1 or 2 early on and watch all the naysers come out with Lynch hasnt worked out as hoped.

Then in a game late next season he will bag 5 and Jack kicks 4 and the media will be all over us.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
That's my guess too .... will kick 1 or 2 early on and watch all the naysers come out with Lynch hasnt worked out as hoped.

Then in a game late next season he will bag 5 and Jack kicks 4 and the media will be all over us.
Wouldn't be surprised if our forward line is a bit shaky all year, then we lose the QF and the headlines are about how it hasn't worked and the bubble has burst. Then for the next 3 weeks Lynch goes on a rampage and we win the flag. Headlines after: "We all knew it wasn't a case of if Lynch would work out, but when"

The media either has the memory of a goldfish or absolutely zero dignity, probably both.

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
http://www.nmfc.com.au/video/2018-10-25/aflw-beth-lynch-interview-october-25-2018
Listern from about 1:00....a bit of a slip of the tounge?
Tiger71 keen on your opinion on this haha.

21C0ECA6-C851-49B7-B485-6C42E7045BE3.jpeg

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Good chance Beth Lynch is back in tiger colours for the VFLW season anyway, AFLW only goes for a few weeks and LOLnoorf don't even have a VFLW team.

They do have a partnership with Melbourne Univeristy.

Absolut Tigers

Senior List
Sep 29, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Apparently Lynch oh so close to going with Dawks. Clarkson preso streets ahead of Buckley and Hardwick. Explains why so many players end up going to Dawks for significantly less money than they could receive elsewhere

Apparently Lynch oh so close to going with Dawks. Clarkson preso streets ahead of Buckley and Hardwick. Explains why so many players end up going to Dawks for significantly less money than they could receive elsewhere

Source(s)???.......

ok, possibly another win for pick 6? having people you know & trust would certainly tip me in a particular direction (assuming he trusts Prestie & Cads of course...:))......

Back