Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Funny, when I looked at that image @Groupie came to my mind.....things aren't the same on the Tiger boards without the Groupster....

Ahhh **** McGhee...The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

think he only has 1-2 seasons at the level he is currently at

we need to win a flag or 2

As long he doesn’t start getting the soft tissue injuries especially calves and quads he’ll be ok. Not an explosive athlete by any stretch and has a heap of footy smarts which will help him get to the end of his contract still contributing IMO

Agree with the flags though. We’ve gone all in on this list so need to snag another one while we have the group to do it

Wrenny

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
They had derby day on fox footy today and there was a classic between Brisbane and GC at the Gabba back in 2011. Lynch was actually used in the ruck at times and was taking the ruck in the forward line but from what I see didn't look comfortable and barely won a contest. But he was 18 years old I'd say.

Maybe we can move him to the wing for his final couple of seasons too ;)

Reckon he’ll play further up the ground now too. He’s dominant when he does and such a good user of the footy. His field kicking is superb - can see him lacing out Lynch a few times that’s for sure.

I was just thinking........Both Jack & Tom are powerful forwards in their own right but if these guys together with the whole forward rotation really gel..... Well they stand to be an incredible unit that could be just Ominous & a frightening prospect for opposition defences....

Just a thought.....:)

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
I’m tipping that’s a 1 year deal she signed with norf and will be lining up with Richmond in our debut AFLW team

LOL .......................

North Supporters thinking getting Beth Lynch to #Go North! means tha Noah Balta will request a trade to NORF next year
It's an AFLW rule that all contracts are 1 yr so with Beth, her Bro & BF are both at Richmond so she'll be coming home to Tigerland for thier debut season as said above. #lolNorf

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Its tigs2010 mate, he is @groupie but his alt accounts are also rfctiger74 . He logs on 74 so he can post pro norf posts
I actually came across a Norf fan on Twitter the other day, didn't know they existed. Could it have been him? FWIW he was defending the fact we play them at Marvel every yr & claims they beat us on the 'G, which is amusing as we never play them there.

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Showed my old man the Lynch highlight videos today, he admittedly doesn’t watch a lot of GC games as a lot of people don’t. His first words after the videos “Wow, I didn’t know he was that good”
His contested marking is the Doozy, statistically in '16 (when he was last injury free he was #1 in the comp for contested marks.

Imagine the roar, we win the 1st clearance Rd 1, the ball is booted fwd & Lynch takes a huge contested mark, leaving Daisy down for the count & goes back & drills the set shot.

Back