Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

"richmond will probably play s**t for a half if lynch plays on thurs night cos they will be adjusting" - carlspoon board

Yeah, but they also think their 3 tall forwards will dominate our defence.

I think he could have enough of an impact in 2/3 of a game to warrant his inclusion . The Q they will be asking themselves is do we bring him back through vfl or not , dimma indicated he was above that that’s what makes me think it will be R1
I don’t see the point in playing someone if they are not 100%.
Hopefully they learned from the prelim last year when garthwaite should have played instead of Ashbury and Martin should have been left out.
I don’t think any player is too big or too good to do what is best for them and the club.
If it means he has a half in the vfl then so be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 635916
Lynch must of been lying last night club doctors have been veto’d by lolbrownie

Good point Lolbrowne because the Richmond football club has proven over the last few years they rush players back from injury.

FMD he would not be allowed to play if the club thought there was 1% chance he wasn’t ready. He is ready and he is going to be scary!

"richmond will probably play s**t for a half if lynch plays on thurs night cos they will be adjusting" - carlspoon board

Except we already ran the simulation in JLT1. And since Lynch already knows how to play his position, I’m pretty sure we'll be good to go.

Hope that attitude rubs off on their team......Could get interesting....

I saw Hardwick answering a question about Lynch saying he wasn’t sure if he’d play and said he puts him in the same sorta bracket as Franklin.
I thought he was talking him up a bit, I started having a bit of a nosy into Lynch’s career so far.
Check this sh.t out.
https://m.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-10-10/19-things-about-tom-lynch
And that was in a dog sh.t team getting the best defender every week.
If he gets right he’s another A grader no worries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back