Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgetting all the other stuff he's awesome at.....I just love his aggression. Not scared to run through blokes and have a bit of a scrap. Not something I really though he had. I never really noticed it when he played at GC.
It was there. It was just hidden beneath a thick ol' layer of dejected sadness.

It was there. It was just hidden beneath a thick ol' layer of dejected sadness.
Lol sadness is definitely the word. Don’t think I’ve seen Lynch smile as much as he has at the tigers his whole career. :D

It’s good to see him happy with his career, wonder how long it’s been since he’s felt that.

Lol sadness is definitely the word. Don’t think I’ve seen Lynch smile as much as he has at the tigers his whole career. :D

It’s good to see him happy with his career, wonder how long it’s been since he’s felt that.
I'm rapt to see him finally enjoying footy. He gave GC so many years and I feel like it could have almost robbed him completely of his love.

I'm rapt to see our whole team happy for the past 3 years. The first 25 years of my life was nothing but tiger misery so to see a Richmond team smiling and laughing and winning is the best.

The parents of the number one draft pick should take legal action to stop their son's career from being destroyed in that souless shithole!

I was worried with the heavy rain the we may have been to tall.

Lynch made me forget that in the space of a quarter, so much more to his game than I realised.

He is a beast, and I love his agression and physicality no wonder Collingwood offered him so much, we were very lucky to get him, when the cap gets increased in the near future he will be a bargain.
We owe him a GF!!!

You know, you're right!

I never made the association before but once you do it's hard not to see something of Carey's attack on the ball (and the opponent) in Lynch.
Keep him away from BBQs, toilets and Vice captain wives then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still concerned he’s going to ruin us and that Collingwood dodged a bullet tbh. :drunk:

I’m still concerned he’s going to ruin us and that Collingwood dodged a bullet tbh. :drunk:

Best threads on the website.

Forgetting all the other stuff he's awesome at.....I just love his aggression. Not scared to run through blokes and have a bit of a scrap. Not something I really though he had. I never really noticed it when he played at GC.
Good point and I heavily underrated him bc of this. He’s ten times the player he was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back